This ramen noodles recipe includes your choice of ramen, plus vegetables and tofu. Easy print recipe included.
Ramen noodles are a staple for many American college kids. I had my shared of ramen in college and many years later, I still like to have them from time to time for a quick lunch. Add plenty of vegetables, left over meat or tofu to turn them into a full meal. Picking the trans fat and MSG-free ramen ensures a guilt-free noodle treat. Serves one person. Double-up for two.
- 1 pack of ramen noodles
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- ½ cup of baby carrots or chopped carrots
- 1 cup of cubed, soft tofu
- ½ a medium onion, chopped up
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 cups of water
- On a small sauce pan, add the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables, including the onion and garlic.
- Once vegetables are soft but still crisp (about three minutes), add the tofu, the noodles and the seasoning that comes with it.
- Turn off the fire and allow soup to sit for two more minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Ramen noodles with vegetables and tofu.